Account Opening Form
The Small Print
In consideration of PFE Express Limited (the Company) processing this account opening form, the Customer agrees the following:
- The Customer confirms that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Company’s STANDARD CONDITIONS OF TRADING.
- The Customer confirms that the information provided in this application is complete, accurate and true in every respect.
- That all monies on account of services rendered and disbursements incurred shall be paid to the Company by the Customer in accordance with the terms of credit as agreed between the Customer and the Company.
- That if the Customer becomes insolvent or any sums owed by the Customer on any invoice or account with the Company become overdue for payment, any and all credit terms shall be cancelled automatically. This is with immediate effect and all invoices or accounts issued by the Company shall be deemed immediately due for payment and thereupon become payable. The Customer agrees to pay all costs incidental to the collection of the account of the Customer.
- The Customer hereby gives written consent to the Company to obtain a credit report concerning them from any credit reporting agency, and further to make such enquiries and to receive and to give such information as is relevant to establishing the Customer’s credit standing.
- If any sum due from the Customer to PFE under the terms of this Agreement is not paid on or before the due date for payment, then all sums owed by the Customer to PFE shall become due and payable immediately.
- All business is conducted on COD Terms until the Customer has been advised in writing that a credit account facility is open.
A Credit facility will be notified to you in writing and will be available for use once the acknowledgement form has been returned to PFE. The terms of any account facility offered will be strictly 30 days EOM for Freight and Charges. We are unable to offer any credit on Duty and VAT.